Congratulations to Eddie Johnson, the latest winner of the ongoing Nurse Photo Contest!
My name is Eddie Johnson. I’m 29 and an ER nurse in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida at Broward Health Medical Center. We have a very high paced, high acuity, short staffed, stressful job. It would be impossible to be successful or stay sane without my wonderful coworkers. Lately our morale has been a bit down, but our bond is stronger than any negativity that comes our way. We continue to advocate, stay positive, and provide great care in the face of multiple adversities. This is a thank you to those I work with who care so much for the community we serve!
Eddie Johnson, MSN-Ed, RN
Eddie will receive a $100 Amazon.com gift certificate.
Send us your best photos for a chance to be the next winner of the Nurse Photo Contest!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO ENTRY FEE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. THE CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, REGULATION, STATUTE OR OTHER APPROPRIATE LEGAL AUTHORITY.
- To enter, contestants should email their photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- An unlimited number of entries are allowed
- The winning photograph and photographer will be selected by NursingJobs.us
- The winning photographer will receive a $100 Amazon.com gift certificate by email
- Contestants grant NursingJobs.us a worldwide, perpetual and non-exclusive royalty-free license to reproduce and publish each submitted photo
- Employees, agents, contractors and owners of NursingJobs.us and their immediate relatives and household members are not eligible to enter or win the contest