Are you a nurse? We are offering $100 in our nurse photo contest!
Real portrayals of the nursing profession are few and far between and instead of settling for buying fake-looking models posing in halloween nurse costumes for our stock photographs we at NursingJobs.us figured that we might as well try asking the many nurses who use our nursing job board to send us their own, real, photos and let us use them to better represent the face of nursing to the world.
Calling all Nurses!
What are we looking for? Photos of real nurses. Photos of you.
Nurses live and work in interesting places all over the country. Travel nurses crisscross the country experiencing new places and have the photos to prove it! So share your pictures in the most exotic, fun or interesting places where you’ve worked. Or share a photo of you in your scrubs or even just photos of you doing the things that you do. We want to feature real nurses in our promotional materials and not the fake models posing as nurses.
Enter as many times as you like. The winner gets a $100 Amazon gift card and will be featured on our Facebook cover page, in a future newsletter and elsewhere on our websites.
Photographs should be clear and must be your original snapshots. Include your name, a brief description and a caption and let us know where the picture was taken and send it to email@example.com by midnight CST on Friday, March 15th. Make sure to also like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter to see what interesting photos other nurses are sharing with us.
Official Contest Rules
NO ENTRY FEE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. THE CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, REGULATION, STATUTE OR OTHER APPROPRIATE LEGAL AUTHORITY.
- Contest submissions must arrive before midnight CST on March 15, 2013
- To enter, contestants should email their photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- An unlimited number of entries are allowed
- The winning photograph and photographer will be selected by NursingJobs.us
- The winning photographer will receive a $100 Amazon.com gift certificate by email
- Contestants grant NursingJobs.us a worldwide, perpetual and non-exclusive royalty-free license to reproduce and publish each submitted photo
- Employees, agents, contractors and owners of NursingJobs.us and their immediate relatives and household members are not eligible to enter or win the contest